Victoria Point Shopping Centre is open for trade.
As announced by the Queensland Government, as of 6pm Friday 8 January 2021, Greater Brisbane including the Redlands, will enter a three-day lockdown.
Victoria Point Shopping Centre will remain open providing essential services to our community, however, some retailers will be closed while others may have reduced trading hours.
Gyms, nail salons, hairdressers, massage palours and beauty salons will be closed unless an exemption applies. Cafes, pubs and restaurants will only be able to provide take-away.
We suggest you check with your favourite store as to their current opening hours before visiting the Centre.
Victoria Point Shopping Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from Government and Health Authorities. We are committed to make sure you are updated on the steps we are taking to help continue to protect the health and well-being of our community.
We continue to take proactive measures to ensure our Centre continues to be a safe place to visit, work and enjoy. These steps include:
- Increased cleaning rotations with particular focus on high touch point areas (i.e. food court, travelators, amenities)
- Provision of sanitiser stations throughout the Centre
- Signage to promote Government health directions
- Proactively encouraging personal hygiene with customers, retailers and suppliers
- Increased focus on social distancing measures, including on-ground markers, signage and regular announcements
Visiting Victoria Point Shopping Centre
If you are visiting Victoria Point Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Wearing a mask
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and going to the bathroom
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Staying more than 1.5m away from people
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter Victoria Point Shopping Centre
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have travelled overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
Victoria Point Shopping Centre has the right to refuse entry to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your continued support and take care of yourselves, your family and friends.
Victoria Point Centre Management