Victoria Point Shopping Centre is open for trade.
It is now a requirement to CHECK IN!
Anyone visiting Victoria Point Shopping Centre will be required to check in using the Check In Qld app from Friday the 9th of June, and don’t forget to wear a mask (until further notice).
Check In Queensland App
Please register your visit to Victoria Point Shopping Centre by scanning our Check In QLD App QR code. You’ll find our QR Code Check near all centre entrances. Learn how to download and use the QLD App here.
For our customers who don’t have a smartphone or aren’t comfortable downloading apps, we can take your details using another method:
– Visit our Centre Management Office (located down the corridor near the Telstra Shop);
– See the staff at our Earn, Learn & Win Desk (located near Best & Less); or
– Speak with one of our friendly Security or Cleaning staff on site.
We are here to help.
As always, if you’re feeling unwell or awaiting test results please stay home.
More to keep in mind when Visiting Victoria Point Shopping Centre
Victoria Point Shopping Centre is closely monitoring COVID-19 and continues to follow the advice from Government and Health Authorities. We are committed to make sure you are updated on the steps we are taking to help continue to protect the health and well-being of our community.
We continue to take proactive measures to ensure our Centre continues to be a safe place to visit, work and enjoy. These steps include:
- Increased cleaning rotations with particular focus on high touch point areas (i.e. food court, travelators, amenities).
- Provision of sanitiser stations throughout the Centre including at the entrance of the Centre and near amenities.
- Signage to promote Government health directions.
- Proactively encouraging personal hygiene with customers, retailers and suppliers.
- Increased focus on social distancing measures, including on-ground markers, signage and regular announcements.
If you are visiting Victoria Point Shopping Centre, it is essential that you maintain the highest level of personal hygiene. Best practices include:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and going to the bathroom
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Staying more than 1.5m away from people
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter Victoria Point Shopping Centre
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny Nose
In line with Government advice, we also ask you DO NOT ENTER the Centre if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- Have travelled overseas or from a declared COVID HOT SPOT in the previous 14 days
Victoria Point Shopping Centre has the right to refuse entry to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your continued support and take care of yourselves, your family and friends.
Victoria Point Centre Management