As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, Victoria Point Shopping Centre continues to monitor the situation and take appropriate actions.
As always, our first priority is the safety, health and wellbeing of our customers, people, partners and communities.
We appreciate the community concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking extra steps to ensure our Centre is a clean, hygienic and safe environment for everyone. These measures include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation, including regular touch points and high traffic areas throughout the Shopping Centre
- The use of Hospital Grade disinfectant in all areas
- The positioning of hand sanitisers throughout the Centre for customer use
- The erection of signage reminding people how to stop the spread of germs throughout the Centre
- Encouragement of retailers to take appropriate steps based on the guidelines issued by authorities
We are actively following all health and travel advice issued by the Australian Government, including mandatory isolation periods for all team members returning from international travel.
Victoria Point Shopping Centre is open and operating as usual for your shopping needs and to service the community via the provision of essential services and products. We thank all of our loyal customers for your continued support of both the Centre and our retailers.
Please take care and we look forward to seeing you soon.