We’re excited to announce that the JP’s in the Community program will be recommencing as of Tuesday 2 June.
To support the health and safety of both you and the volunteer, we please ask the following:
- Bring your own pen.
- Limit interactions to no more than 15 minutes.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after handling any documents.
The JP’s in the community will operate during the following hours:
- Tuesday – Friday 10am – 12noon
- Saturday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 4:30pm – 6pm
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
For more information, please contact the Queensland Government on 13 QGOV (13 74 68) or click here.