The Heart Foundation Walking groups will return on Tuesday 14 July 2020!
For the safety and well-being of our walkers and community, we encourage all participants to follow the below restrictions, including:
- social distancing, keeping 1.5m distance from others
- stay home if you’re unwell or have flu like symptoms
- seek testing for any COVID-19 symptoms and report positive testing results to the HWF team as soon as possible
- practice good hygiene and cover coughs and sneezes
- have your own water bottle, towels and personal items and do not share
By practicing these restrictions we can all help keep each other safe. We would like to thank everyone for their support and are looking forward to having our walkers back in centre.